Alkaline Water Benefits
Alkaline Water Helping People
There are many alkaline water health benefits. Alkaline water is the premium healthy choice of many people because of its numerous benefits, including an overwhelming report of weight loss. Weight loss has been directly linked to an active, healthy lifestyle, which includes at the peak: Hydration. Doctors and wellness lifestyle experts agree that people are overall dehydrated.
The stories just go on and on. It's easier for people to drink more water (and become hydrated) when water tastes great. These benefits include: Stability of blood sugar. An increase of both blood oxygen levels and circulation. In addition, many alkaline water drinkers report a more youthful skin appearance and much more hydrated skin, increased energy, and overall stress reduction. People even report reduced allergy symptoms (which means easier Springtime), relief from arthritis, and less upset stomachs because of more alkalinity during digestion.
All water is not created equal…
- Tap water: What’s on tap? Well, that depends upon what the municipality has added to your local water supply. What you need to know is that EVERY municipal water supply in America has been found to contain dangerous toxins and contaminants.
- Well water: Unlike public drinking water systems, there is no expert regularly checking the source and quality of a private drinking water supply. Potential contaminants include microorganisms (bacteria, viruses, parasites and other microorganisms), radionuclide’s (uranium and radium), radon, nitrates, nitrites, heavy metals, fluoride, fertilizers, pesticides, and harmful chemicals from industrial products and wastes and household wastes.
- Bottled water: It’s a fact that some bottled water is actually reprocessed tap water, and that others have added sugar and sodium. Bottled water also poses the issues of toxic “out gassing” (where chemicals leach from the plastic bottle into the water contained in the bottle) and the variety of health issues that result from this chemical exposure. Additionally, landfill waste limitations and the pollution/carbon footprint generated to create the plastic itself and transport the water bottles are of serious concern to many.
- Filtered water: While economical, the carbon in some filters can break down and return contaminants to the drinking water. Filters have a limited life, and it can be difficult to determine when exactly the filter’s effectiveness is gone. Filters can also provide a breeding ground for bacteria.
- Reverse-Osmosis water: Reverse-Osmosis (RO) units provide one of the best methods of extracting contaminants, without using electricity. However, there is a serious concern that highly purified water is void of essential minerals, and thus may pose a threat to the health of bones and teeth.
- Distilled water: Distillers make the purest water. While most distillers are electric, they still take hours to make water and can create heat and humidity. Although a distiller mimics nature’s process of rain, distilled water does not taste like rainwater because all of the minerals have been removed. Like RO, distilled water is stripped of essential minerals.
- Natural alkaline water: Some areas of the world are fortunate to have naturally occurring alkaline water. This is the water that is found in nature’s most famous healing Mecca’s… places such as Lourdes, France and Vilcabamba, Ecuador. Hundreds of thousands of people travel to these locations on pilgrimages every year to experience the healing powers of this water.
Our water is simply super hydrating! Water-Revolution's alkaline water machines were designed with you in mind. We want our customers to have the best alkaline water right from the comfort of their own home.
© 2010-2019 Water-Revolution, LLC
- Water Revolution